Labour's key manifesto pledges:
1. Making work pay: A real living wage of £10 per hour by 2020.
2. Investment in Britain: Labour's £500bn big deal to upgrade the economy.
3. Take back control: Rail, energy, water and Royal Mail in public ownership.
4. Jobs and economy first: A Brexit for the many not the few.
5. Extend childcare: 30 hours for all 2 to 4 year olds.
6. Our children's futures: Increase schools funding, cut class sizes and free school meals for all primary school children.
7. Free education: Scrap tuition fees and college fees.
8. End the NHS crisis: Extra funding for our health service.
9. Dignity for all: Towards a National Care Service.
10. Your community safer: 10,000 extra police officers.
11. Decent homes for all: A million new homes to rent or buy.
12. Tax guarantee: No VAT, national insurance or income tax rise for 95%.
Labour will build a Britain for the many not the few.